Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Why, oh why? Update...


When I woke up Sunday morning I went ahead and fried up most of the potatoes but decided to save some and give potato salad another try. I was on the computer for an hour or so the night before reading recipe after recipe and I still don't know where I go wrong.

I did my best and this time Stacy said "You got the potato part right." Wow! That was actually a compliment. I only got 90% of it wrong. Humm? I thought that since he did not spit it out and rinse out his mouth It might be on its way to the supper table. He said it was a little Dilly and salty. Once again, hmmm. I worked on it a little more and then he said it was average and just as good as any he has had at any picnic. Still not "zippy." He said that he would eat it if I made it but it was a little bland. I really don't know what that means in Stacy's cooking terms. Oh well, it was a good try. I will try again, one day, maybe....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Miracle Whip, baby! That'll give you zip.