Sunday, August 17, 2008

The amazing Twiggy


This weekend we went to a boat show. It was a lot smaller than I thought it would be but it did have the amazing Twiggy the water skiing squirrel. Yep, I had my camera!


This little guy was a pro. A progressive insurance pro that is. Who knew that a squirrel could get a sponsor like that.


Paige was delighted that she got to pet Twiggy and got to hear it purr. Did you know that squirrels purred?

*This post is dedicated to our friend KC Tom the squirrel loving gardener.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Drowny the Snorkeling Lawn Rat [towed by a remote-controlled submarine cruising around five feet deep for about five minutes]"--Now there's a squirrel show I'd pay to see! And the only thing that could make it better is having a plate of my wife's delicious potato salad to eat while I watch. You're right--there are an awful lot of awful potato salads out there. KC barbecue joints love to make it sweet. They also make ultra-sweet coleslaw, which makes me want to throw up. The only reason I know this is 15 years of BBQ leftovers at my various corporate employers--Since I don't eat the meat, I've tried the coleslaw and potato salad over the years and they're both gaggy sweet. Which is another reason I ALWAYS bring my own lunch.

MangoShel said...

Sorry my dad appears to be harboring something against squirells. haha. but that is just so cute!!! I thought it was fake at first! Now they just need to teach another one to actually drive the boat. cute pics