Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's raining cats and frogs


It must be frog season here or they are coming out of the wood work because of the non-hurricane.


The cats seem to find them interesting and want to check them out. "Yep feels like glass."


"Yep, your right they feel like glass."


I really do not like sticky frogs. They give me the ebijibes. Any one know how to spell that?


The tiny frogs seem to have some redeaming quailties. I like the colors they are and they stay away from the doors.

3 comments:

Leisa said...

I'm sorry but I think the frogs are quite delightful. Great Photos,and I love that Crusty and Tulip had some entertainment during the non hurricane.

Poppy said...

I do not want to be miss leading about my dislike for frogs. I really do love frogs, however I do not like Florida sticky frogs. They are sticky and well sticky. They can jump on you and they stick with their sticky slime that stays on you when you try to get the frogs off of you. They are not the same as up north frogs.

MangoShel said...

Aw they are so cute!!! And they are real frogs. All we have here are toads and they are dry and bumpy and boring. Cute pictures