Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New years day

I can think of a million things I would rather do than spend the first day of the year at a football game, but Stacy loves football and we have been given great tickets every year since we moved here to Florida. This year was not excption, we got to go to the Capitol one bowl game fromerly know as the Citrus Bowl Game. The seats are great 50 yard line Row K seats 17 - 20 two seats on the left of the 50 yard line and two seats on the right. So close that my small zoom lens takes great photos of football action that I will never use. However the bright spot in all this, we get to go to this place before the game starts.

I love this place. It is bad that I don't even know the name of it but I love the decor. I don't know what that says about me but I love it. Love the animal print and the lounge feeling. What a great place.

No comments: