Monday, December 31, 2007

Clarify~No not a post about Mr. Hygiene

Because of a few phone calls last night and today I need to clarify. I covet anything to do with photography. I have a Nikon D50 with 18-55 mm & 55-200 mm Lenses.

They are most likely all I will ever need, but on the rare occasion that I need that extra mile I cringe and feel inadequate as the family's visual recorder. Here is a photo of the two lenses I have, note the camera in the photo is a D40 not a D50 like mine. There are a few things I feel I still need; a Macro lens~Minimum Focus Distance: 8 3/4 inch and a Nikon Zoom Telephoto AF VR Zoom Nikkor 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6D ED. This christmas I was very very lucky to get a Nikon SB-600 Speedlight i-TTL Shoe Mount Flash. Best gift since last year's gift of my camera.

Here is a photo using my 18-55 mm lens; great shot and nice crisp photos.


Now here is a photo using my 55-200 mm lens; same distance just taken a few seconds after the above photo. Once again, great photo nice and crisp.


But once again these guys show up with these lovely things....

No comments: