Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sneak Peak...Shhh!


Paige is asleep and I am finishing up her Easter basket. I am so glad that she is still not too big for a basket and looks forward to finding it on Easter morning.


I knit the bunny, then felted and embellished it with some hand made beads, a bow, and some lashes. My friend Leisa was so helpful talking me through this bunny pattern. I think I called her 9 times that night. If you get a chance take a look at her Wonderful Bunnies, she is a master making these cute little things.

We will also be egging someone's house in the morning so come back later for the photos!

2 comments:

Leisa said...

she is wonderful! I love the ears, they are just like Paigee. Wonderful, wonderful, aren't they fun to make!

Sarah said...

What a pretty bunny! I wish I had a small fraction of your talent and creativity.