Friday, March 21, 2008

Shop Cat


Paige and I had a girls' day out in Winter Park. We visited a lot of fun shops and looked at a lot of over-priced clothing, shoes, and kitchen items. In one of my favorite shops we stopped for a minute to pet the shop kitty.


If you had to live in a place of business, I would want to live her,e at Apenberry's and if your ever in Winter Park looking for beautiful things for your garden, house or a gift that someone will really love and keep forever go to Apenberry's located at 151 E. Welborne Avenue. It is worth the trip. I always find something wonderful here so I have to watch myself when I go. I only got a few new plants to refresh some of my pots inside that look a little shabby, okay truthfully some look a little dead.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey there! What kinda plants did you get? Take pictures of them, i have great luck with plants. I could use some new varieties though. I have 4 orchids, 2 of which are in bloom. 4 Peace Lilies. I did get a Shamrock for St. Patty's Day, i'm not to sure on the light for it, it's not as healthy as i would like, but i'm working on the right spot for the light. So if you have any pointers on that Shamrock let me know. Sounds like you had a great day out.

Sarah said...

I love shop pets! Our Wild Birds Unlimited has a giant - and I mean giant - dog. She is the sweetest thing ever. They also have a cat at the bird store...hmmm