Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pleasant Surprise


Today was the day to be outside enjoying the sun and warm weather. It is 85°F. The best place to be today would be the beach but since Paige is still sick and Mr. Hygeine is still gone I went to the 49th Annual Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival camera in hand.

Well there were too many people there to take photos that would be worth looking at but I did snap a photo of the pleasant surprise that was waiting there for me. I had bought a vase from John Herbon around seven years ago. It had been one of my favorite things ever since I got it. These three little vases will be a nice addition to our house, I was happy to see that his style has not changed one bit. Still the great color of green that I love and not too shiny. All in all a good day. Wish Paige could have been there with me, it is always so much fun to have her around at these things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The warm weather would be so nice right now--even though I dread our upcoming KC summer. And that cake looks so good. But most of all, we miss your hospitality and great sense of humor. If only we had someone who could help us plan a late-summer Florida jaunt . . .

Leisa said...

I can see why you love these. Great composition on this photo. Perfect with the lamp in the background. Lovely. Just Lovely.