Monday, January 19, 2009

A day with Paige


I love it when Paige and I get a chance to have a day to ourselves and today being MLK day Paige had it off from school and we took off to Webster to see what treasures we could find. Had I known that it was the one of the most crowded days there I would have stayed home. There was over 60,000 people there and the back field was packed and over flowed into the north field that I did not know they used.


Way too many people and the prices were jacked up too. I don't mind paying what something is worth but it is a flea market and I don't think you should pay shop prices.


I loved this little green boat but did not think I could hide it from Stacy too well so I left it. I hope this is not something I regret not getting later. It was so cute. I did not get much just a few juice glasses and a New Mexico licenses plate for Stacy's garage wall.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the boat! Actually, I love pretty much any pedal car/vehicle. Reminds me of the Little Rascals. Kent had the day off, too. Long weekends are great!

Leisa said...

am I going to be a Deer Caught In Headlights again at Webster in a few weeks....where are my sanitizing wipes....JillAnne...JillAnne...JillllANNNNNEEE!!!!

Shelley said...

I'm finallly getting caught up on some blogs... and saw this ... how cute are those little boats & other kids scooters... I'll have to keep my eye out for something fun like that for the babies! sounds like you had a great day.