Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pearl, Sweet Pearl


Today the sun the tempature was down, Pearl just had a bath and the camera came out. I snapped this photo of Pearl so I could send off a Holloween photo to Pearls God Mother Janet. We like to give her Holiday photos and spoile her as much as she spoils our sweet dog. I had to laugh out loud when I uploaded the photos and saw our little cat over her sholder peeking out the window. I have several photos where she just appears in the photo with out us knowing. Some times it is a little creepy. I will have to dig them out and show you some time.

Have a great weekend and a Happy Holloween! Mmm... Candy... Candy... Candy...

2 comments:

Em! said...

ahhhh! This is so cute! I wish I had a cute dog....my dog is just a dork!
~Emileigh

Lisa said...

That is so cute! Pearl is such a 'Ham'.
Have a great Halloween to you too.
We are having a photo shoot today with a area photographer today.
I hope all turns out. I'm nervous.
Have a great day!