Friday, June 6, 2008

Babies, babies, beautiful babies!


I love babies! Shelley and the twins are doing well. I thought I would share some of the wonderful photos taken by Jennifer Soltren of Soltren Photography.


I am so glad that they decided to get professional photos taken of Jessa and Davis they turned out so nice! Lucky babies to have their first days recorded so beautifully.


Jennifer does both outdoor natural light portrait sessions along with full in home mobile studio sessions. If you live in central Florida your in luck because she works in the entire central Florida area.


I love the beach photos she took of Shelley. You can find out more about Jennifer at soltrenphotography.com and also at her blog . I love to see the updates at her blog it is nice to see her current work as well as her gallery on her website.

No comments: