Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Easter beagle is back...

This is one of my favorite things to do with Paige. It is a blast. We planned a little ahead of time this year and bought hundreds of eggs (we think around 1500) last year on clearance after Easter and only had to get candy and fill them this year.

We egged Mallory's house again.

Grant (Preston's little brother) asked Paige on Friday if she was going to egg them again we thought it would be a good idea to stop by his house too.

I love how Paige runs with her eyes shut. I took 8 photos of her running out of Grants yard and in all of them her eyes were shut.

We also added KT, Alyssa, Kyle, Robbie and Ben to the Easter trail this year. Ben is our little neighbor who does not believe in the Easter bunny any more so he got a basket and egged. We told him last week when Paige was sitting him that he needed to believe in the Easter bunny for his mom because Moms like to do special things, so if not for himself believe for his mom.

Kyle got a pile of eggs, Paige needed to work on her placement a little bit in his yard.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

um, hello??? Did the Easter Bunny (a.k.a. Paige) forget a house on Concord Drive?? Ian and Keane are very sad indeed. Next year you need to spend Spring break up here with us!! I think it would be cool to have an Easter hunt for grown-ups where you find Beer or Wine-coolers instead of eggs full of jelly-beans. Just a thought, just a hint. I'm off to steal some chocolate from the boys Easter baskets. Naughty mom!
Heidi-

Leisa said...

I second Heidi thought...I want to live in your neighborhood. I want the Easter Bunny to visit.
I love it that that girl child was able to carry her cell phone while she was tending to the Bunny duty.
How Fun!