Saturday, March 28, 2009

Boys

Friday was the annual Lake Brantley Crew Golf Tournament and Mr. Hygiene asked me to come out and snap a few photos of the day. I bet he is thinking "I told her to take photos for the club not for her blog."

Only an hour into his game and you can see all the stress melt away. I will put it in print... Mr. Hygiene you need to golf more! Love to see that smile...

Look at the grass fly, nice action shot for Mr. Hygiene. I wonder if he likes golf because it is such a clean well groomed sport?

Okay aren't they cute. Get them on the golf greens and they are 12 again. Men, get them together no matter what their age and they become boys again.

3 comments:

Leisa said...

that last shot is the keeper. you can just feel all the justification in that one photo.
love it.

Betsy said...

I am surprised they let you out there, even if you were the cameraman...er...woman. It is like going into the boys locker room. Or, like watching Christmas Vacation (or any other vacation movie) with them. They turn into little boys...giggling, telling jokes and happy that we don't 'get it.' As ALWAYS, beautiful photos! Photography is your calling. If my family EVER gets to your area, I would love to have you take some family photos of us at the beach, if you would!!!!!!!!

Poppy said...

The boys don't mind having me around I usually have cookies so I get away with a lot...