Friday, November 21, 2008

Swell Noel


I have been waiting for this to come out in stores and not had any luck finding it locally. It is however on the web at a number of independent scrapbook stores. I don't know why Michael's does not have it in there stores yet or if they will. I already have my order in. Many of the items are sold out already and are on back order. You can find it at Scrapbookneeds.com I do not get a kick back or anything but they have the best selection of this wonderfully designed line. Yes this is another shameless plug for my friend and designer Sheri McCulley Seibold but I do really love every thing that she creates.
Swell Noel Advent Tree- Kit includes die-cut papers to create a 3D, cone-shaped, double-sided (one side Green the other Blue) tree, with fringed ends, and one sheet of 25 clearly yours ornaments to count down the days! Approximately 20" tall.


Atwitter with effervescent snowflakes and brilliant ornamentation, award-winning designer Sheri McCulley Seibold spins retro into metro with her stylish eye for darling details and snappy patterns - perfect for creating a cool yule this holiday season!


Swell Noel Holiday Sleigh & Reindeer- Kit includes all the die-cut papers needed to create a small sleigh and 3 tiny reindeer. Sleigh is approximately 7 1/2" tall. Great for centerpiece or mantel decor. Colors include shades of Teal, Lime, Red , Green.


Die Cut Swell Noel- Pad contains 18 total sheets. 3 each of 6 different die-cut edge designs, all double-sided with linen texture. Patterns include contemporary/retro Christmas icons, stripes, florals and more. Colors include shades of Aqua, Pink, Lime, Red, Chocolate and White.

1 comment:

BuggletQuilts said...

You were right! I love the Christmas line and these projects! I'll have to check my local stores for them.