Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sen10r


Today was the last day I can say my daughter is a Sen10r. Where does the time go? I am not old enough to have a daughter in college, only 14 days until that happens. We had a great day and God shown mercy on us and made the weather perfect. Not too hot or too humid.


The only thing that was not perfect about today was the shutter on my camera decided to get stuck open when Paige got her diploma and gave me a big sparkle pretty wave. The photo I have waited 17 years to take. I guess in the scope of things it was minor.


It was a great day. We are so proud of our daughter. Her academic achievements far exceeded our expectations but we are even more proud to say Paige is a nice, kind, giving person with a big heart. We are honored to call her our daughter and can not wait to see what the future has in store for her.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

YAAAYYYY FOR PAIGE!!!!!