Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Balls!


Yep, balls. Well they are really called cake pops but balls sound funny. I made these for Stacy to take to work for the 4Th annual Mini Masters Golf Tournament he puts on at work. This year in addition to the trophies I made cake pops that some what resemble golf balls.


This was the first time I have made them. I have seen them on several blogs and decided to give it a go. They are easy to make just time consuming.


I started making them last night, I made the cake filling and rolled them in balls and put them in the fridge over night.


Then this morning I put them on the sticks and covered them in the white chocolate bark. Stacy and Paige have had a taste and love them and the people at Stacy's office enjoyed them as well.


Here is a photo of them in action in Stacy's office at the winners table.

No comments: