Monday, September 7, 2009

Mermaid Paige


We had a nice day today not doing much. Puttered around the house getting a few things done and just enjoying the day together. Paige went to the pool to study and get some sun at the same time. Then when she came back I decided to see how good some photos would be if I used my Nikon in the Dicapac under water camera bag.


It worked well for the most part when the sun was out and not hiding behind a few stray clouds. I think the key to under water photography is lots of sun light to make up for the lack of color under water.


This made for a fun afternoon. I was surprised how well my camera bag worked. We will have to do this again soon. Weeki Wachee here we come!

2 comments:

Leisa said...

how fun, wekeki wachcee (sp?) here she comes!

Sarah said...

She has great mermaid hair, too!