Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sheri Berry in Macy's


I went down to our big Macy's to take some photos of the trees with the ornaments designed by Sheri, her Macy's is not carrying the line so she is not able to see how they displayed them. Of all the Macy's to not have them, poor Sheri.


I had an interesting time taking photos of her ornaments, I asked the girl at the counter if I could snap a few photos and she said that was fine. So I was snapping away then out of nowhere, the store security swarmed and informed me that photography was not allowed in Macy's so I had to stop. I guess my giant flash and zoom lens was a little much. But I look so unassuming.


Cute, cute, cute! You can see the whole lot of I think 64 designs at Sheri's blog Sheri Berry Studio. Hope your Macy's has them they are so fun to see. I really want to stand by them and say look how cute these are, my friend designed them she is so talented....

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Sheri's stuff is so cute! I haven't made it to the mall yet, but I will check our Macy's to see if they have the collection. I want to buy some of those ornaments!

Mommy said...

Today I was shopping with my sister at Macy's and stumbled across ornaments that were similar to this year's "Shop Hop" fabrics in Oregon. My Mother-in-Law gifted me the panel and I adore it! I asked her to look at the name and what a coincidence, same as the fabric line I've been quilting this holiday season! I googled the name and found your blog...just wanted to pass along a heartfelt thanks. I've really enjoyed her designs!

Sarah said...

Boooo, they don't carry the line at our Macy's in Arlington, Texas. If I ever actually make it to another mall in the area, I will look for it again.