Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Great Music Month


What a month for music. First we had Michael Buble put out a new album Crazy Love, can I say I love Michael Buble. I know I am not the first on to say he could sing the phonebook and it would be wonderful. I do have to say that this is not my favorite album of his I would have liked a little more Rat Pack and a lot more Big Band, but that is just me.


Second, Pink Martini's new album Splendor in the Grass came out yesterday, what amazing talent. They are so good. I know Pink Martini is not for everyone, usually something that isn't sugar coated crap doesn't fit well into mainstream but they have talent and boy that China Forbes can sing. There is a bonus appearance on this album by Ari Shapiro, I know who is that? If you don't know I did not post that info for you.



Lastly but not least Sting came out with an album yesterday as well. I have not listened to the album yet, I think it will be a good one to light up around the holidays. On another note I don't know where the photo from the album cover was taken but that is where I want to live.

*update~ Don't like the new Sting album at all and that is all I have to say about that!

1 comment:

Em! said...

I totally agree with the comment about crazy love. It's not his best CD. But, it's still wonderfull! I love Michael! I still can't belive you got to meet him! =)